Liaison’s NHS workforce services
First launched in 2011 with STAFFflow, our workforce management services quickly gained a reputation for saving trusts and boards money and increasing control and efficiency. To help the NHS meet new pressures and demands, our range of services is constantly evolving. In addition to our original STAFFflow direct engagement service, we now also provide extensive support with TempRE. This includes support with establishing and growing locum staff banks, collaborative banks, a weekly payroll service, agency disbursements and workforce consultancy.
Lord Carter’s NHS efficiency report highlighted improved workforce management as one of 15 core recommendations. Reducing temporary staffing costs and becoming more self sufficient with stronger medical banks and collaborative staff banks is a journey for the NHS, and one which Liaison is proud to both pioneer and support. As the Model Hospital takes shape, we continue to lead the way in helping NHS organisations embed best practice around temporary workforce management.
Most services are priced on a contingent basis. What you pay depends on how much we save you.
What makes Liaison so different from the rest?
A host of factors makes our services stand out:
- With 27 years’ experience of delivering savings to the NHS, we understand the sector inside-out.
- Our implementation teams have already helped over 65 trusts and boards embed and work with our direct engagement and bank services.
- Support includes hands-on help with change management, delivering staff training, and streamlining processes.
- Subject matter experts are always on hand, so you get the right information – fast.
- Receive continual onsite support for the lifetime of the contract and direct access to a senior account manager, plus access for both users and staff to 24/7 shared services support desks.
- We have no agency affiliation. We act in your best interests alone.
- We own our technology. This allows us to provide continuity and flexibility, and to focus all developments directly on NHS client needs.
- Our market-leading MI is detailed, comprehensive and responsive to both the demands of the wider NHS and to individual trusts’ needs.
- We hold extensive data on more than a quarter of NHS trusts’ and boards’ temporary staffing spending, and use this to provide regional and national benchmarking, including pay rate modelling.
- TempRE can cover every stage of the temporary staffing process, from vacancy release to payment.
- You can handle all staff through a single system; whether sourced from your own bank, another trust’s bank, or an agency. This includes substantive staff who are offered additional shifts.