Date: 13th June 2018
The NHS Confederation’s annual conference and exhibition is a unique experience where health and social care leaders can face shared challenges, find practical solutions, celebrate past successes and shape future ones. With this in mind, our event this year will concentrate on workforce, reform and the 70th birthday of the NHS.
These key themes will be supported by six focused strands: digital; transformation; integration; efficiency and productivity; workforce and leadership.
Through engaging workshops, keynote speeches, breakout sessions, seminars and panel discussions, the most senior leaders in health and social care will come together to address these key challenges and take home practical solutions.
- More than 50 speakers including hard-to-reach industry experts, pioneering healthcare leaders and political figures.
- Networking dinner and morning fringe programme.
- More than 100 exhibitors to provide advice and support on overcoming your day-to-day operational challenges.
- Further your professional development: Exchange ideas, debate topical issues and share solutions.
- Expand your professional network and discover what works: Learn new strategies, tools and techniques to help you, your organisation and local area.
Through our workforce management services we’re helping trusts and health boards improve control, bring costs down, and improve self-sufficiency. Our workforce management services help trusts and health boards in the key expenditure area of temporary workforce and our goal is to shift the power and control of temporary staffing back to the NHS. Our range of services enable you to improve control, reduce costs and increase your own self-sufficiency.
Also on the Liaison stand will be our forensic experts who have identified more than £20m of recoverable cash for the NHS through our Continuing Healthcare (CHC) Services for Clinical Commissioning Groups. Our team of CHC experts help improve efficiencies and savings within your overall CHC processes.
If you’re attending, stop by stand 26 during 13th & 14th June and grab a chat with a member of the team to find out what we can save for you and take away a refreshing smoothie.